March 07 2018 / 12PM-3PM
Jon-David Headrick Selections Portfolio Tasting
Please join Jon-David Headrick and the European Cellars team for our annual JDHS tasting featuring:
- Aged sparkling Chardonnay Blanc de Blancs from Louis de Grenelle.
- Our newest Champagne producer from the Aube, Les Clandestins and their zero-dosage Pinot Noir from Kimmeridgian limestone.
- Vinous, floral & spicy 2017 rosés from various parts of the Loire.
- Single village, single parcel, single terroir, and Cru Muscadet.
- Single vineyard Sancerre from Domaine Vacheron, Domaine Claude Riffault & Domaine Paul Cherrier.
- Chenin, Chenin, Chenin!
- And speaking of Chenin, we will have cellar releases from Domaine du Viking from vintages 1989, 1995, 2002 & 2003.
- As always we will also have a blind tasting contest where you can compete to win the esteem or ridicule of your peers!
Island Creek Oyster Bar
500 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215