March 20, 2015
The new EuropeanCellars.com
The old EuropeanCellars.com
EuropeanCellars.com is dead, long live EuropeanCellars.com
You may have noticed that our website is quite not what you were expecting. After countless hours, forgotten loved ones and long nights we’ve finished a significant renovation of our website. This has been a project nearly two years in the making. Not only have we changed the look of our site but we’ve updated almost all of the information about our growers and their wines.
- Responsive design – the site is optimized for a wide range of browsers and screen sizes: mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop
- Media rich – With over 25 years of photos in our archive we can now share some of the best. We are also planning on adding video and maps in the future
- Robust searching – We’ve incorporated both guided and keyword searching to the site so you can find what you’re looking for with little effort
- Updated profiles – Many of our producer profiles were out of date so we’ve updated over 75% of them so far and will continue to keep them current
- Links to social media – We’ve linked the site to our Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts
So take a look around and bookmark our page as we will be posting and adding new features on a weekly basis.